Friday 16 February – Sunday 4 March – open everyday 11am -4pm
Friday 27 April – Monday 27 August – Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 11am-4pm.
Asters and Autumn Colour
Friday 28 – Sunday 30 September 11am-4pm
Refreshments – tea, coffee, soft drinks and biscuits. Please note delicious home made soup, sandwiches, home made cake during Snowdrop Fortnight and ‘Special Events Days’.
• Coach Parties/Group bookings/guided tours by appointment – throughout the year (minimum 20 persons). Please note we regret we are unable to offer free admission to RHS members who visit the garden in this category as discounts are already offered.
• Coach parking available
• Disabled access to part of the garden
• Picnics welcome in the garden
• Dogs allowed in the car park
• Entry charge – Adults – £ 5.00
• Children under 16 free
• Season tickets £14.00